Banishing spells are spells designed to get rid of an enemy, or drive away an unwanted neighbor, for example. They can be used to banish illness, emotions, banish a lover’s jealousy, and unwanted spirits as well. Banishing spells are best done during a waning moon.
Banish Illness for this spell you will need a handful of salt. Take the salt and toss it into the flames of a fire. The flames will turn blue. Gaze into the blue flames and focus intently on the illness leaving. As you visualize the illness going away, repeat the following words:
Sickness burns, good health returns.
This spell can be used on yourself or on another person.
BANISHING SPELLS – Enemy be gone
- Purchase an all-purpose Voodoo doll or make a Voodoo doll to represent your intentions.
- Write a statement of purpose. “I am here to banish negative influences from my life. Right now, (name) is exerting an extremely negative force upon me. I ask for the ancestral spirits to assist me in banishing these forces and eliminating his/her destructiveness”.
- Put the statement inside the doll.
- Take the Voodoo doll somewhere far away from your home, dig a hole, place the doll in the hole, burn it, and bury it in the hole. As you burn the doll, say: “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, Enemy be gone, far away you must!”
- Cover the remains of the doll with the dirt. Thank the ancestral spirits by leaving black coffee on the spot where the doll is buried. Leave the place without looking back and do not ever return to that spot.
Ritual to Get Someone Out of the House
A client of mine once said, “Too many women in my house. My husband’s mother is there and she hates me and always putting’ my husband up to fight me. Look like I can’t get her out of my house no ways I try. So I done come to you.”
“We can fix that up in no time, dear one. Now go take a flat onion. If it was a man, I’d say a sharp pointed onion. Core the onion out, and write her name five times on paper and stuff it into the hole in the onion and close it back with the cutout piece of onion. Now you watch when she leaves the house and then you roll the onion behind her before anybody else crosses the doors ill. And you make a wish at the same time for her to leave your house. She won’t be there two weeks more.” The woman paid and left.
That night we held a ceremony in the altar room on the case. We took a red candle and burnt it just enough to consume the tip. Then it was cut into three parts and the short lengths of candle were put into a glass of holy water. Then we took the glass and went at midnight to the door of the woman’s house and the Frizzly Rooster held the glass in his hands and said, “In the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, in the name of the ancestral spirits.
” He shook the glass three times violently up and down, and the last time he threw the glass to the ground and broke it, and said, “Dismiss this woman from this place.” We scarcely paused as this was said and done and we kept going and went home by another way because that was part of the ceremony.
To Get Rid of a Troublesome Neighbor
1. Light a black candle and dress with castor oil.
2. Write the neighbor’s name on a piece of paper and the word “goodbye”. Place the paper under the candle.
3. Mix powdered mud daubers nest with graveyard dirt and throw it at the neighbor’s front door.
4. Recite psalms 74, 101, and 109 three times each and let the candle burn out.
Banishment and Equalizer Spell
This banishing spell asks ancestral spirits to be the mediator between you and your enemy by protecting you and punishing the person who hurt you. This spell can be used as a means to settle the score with an enemy, by causing them to be ostracized, resulting in mental anguish, and eventually going away.
Since you are asking a higher power to intervene for you, you are not subject to any ill effects or bad karma. Write the name of your target on the parchment paper and anoint with Black Arts oil. Tuck the paper into the Voodoo doll. Recite Psalm 55 nine times over the doll, and stick one pin through the parchment paper and into the doll.
Wrap the doll in a black cloth and hide in a dark place, careful to choose a place where no one can find it and handle it. Each day for eight more days (for a total of nine days), take out the doll and recite Psalm 55 nine times over it and stick a pin through the parchment paper and into the doll. Wrap the doll in a black cloth and hide away in a dark place, away from prying eyes.
On the ninth day, take the doll and the black cloth and bury it near a cemetery. Alternately, you can burn the doll and throw the ashes in a cemetery. Or, you may keep the doll and remove the parchment paper and nine pins from the doll and either bury them in or near a cemetery or burn and throw the achés in or near a cemetery.
If you keep the doll for future use, you may only use it for the same person, and you must keep it wrapped up and away from view, except when you wish to speak to your enemy through it.
BANISHING SPELLS – Get Someone to Move
Get a small jar or bottle with a lid. On a piece of paper draw a house with a big X thru it. Then write the person you want to move’s name on it 9 times, but not inside the house. Fill with 4 thieves vinegar, cap and cast into a river or ocean. That is a good one but back it up with splashing War Water on all their outside door knobs and porches. Do this as you build energy visualizing them packed up and driving away down the street.